1 pound chicken livers
2 medium onions
1/2 cup oil
dash garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
salt and pepper
1. Sauté onions in oil and set aside.
2. Rinse livers and eggs in cold water.
3. Put livers and eggs in a pot; cover with cold water.
4. Boil for approximately 15 minutes, or until done.
5. Run under cold water in colander; peel eggs.
6. Put livers, eggs and onions alternately into a food grinder or food processor.
7. Add parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic.
8. Refrigerate; serve on party rye or crackers.