1 package yellow cake mix (no pudding in mix)
1 small package orange Jello (3 oz.)
2/3 cup orange juice (juice of 2-3 oranges)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs (5 medium)
1. Blend the orange juice, oil and eggs.
2. Add the cake mix and Jello.
3. Mix together for three minutes.
4. Pour into a greased tube pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour at 350 F.
6. Let cool. Remove from pan, turn onto serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered confectionersí sugar. (Place a large paper doily on top of the cake before sprinkling the powdered sugar for a lovely patterned effect.)